Does your pet suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Feeling tired, sluggish, lethargic, trouble sleeping
- Frequent gas, bloating or indigestion
- Skin problems
- Constipation, diarrhea or other gastrointestinal issues
- Irritability and crankiness
- Sinus congestion
- Anxiety and anxious feelings
- Susceptibility to colds & viruses
- Joint pain
- Bad breath, unpleasant body odor
They could be suffering from a food or non-food intolerance
Food and non-food intolerances and nutritional imbalances can negatively affect your pet’s overall wellness.
By simply eliminating specific foods and ingredients from their diet, you can help them live their best life.
UCARI Pet Intolerance Test
Learn what your pet can’t tell you and pinpoint the intolerances and nutritional imbalances that may be holding them back from living a happy, healthy and more active lifestyle.
UCARI is a science-based lifestyle brand providing non-invasive intolerance testing with personalized information and actionable results to empower you to give your pet their best life.
Tests over 1000+ intolerances from food, skin environmental and nutritional imbalances for your furry friends. All in one test!
Using just a sample of your pet’s hair along with the science of bioresonance technology, we measure the frequency and temporary imbalances occurring within their body.
Bioresonance Technology is a trusted complementary medicine using the established principles of quantum physics to understand human health and how your pet interacts with foods and the environment around them. Invented in the 1970’s by German doctor, Franz Morell. Used globally in countries including Australia, Asia, Europe, New Zealand and Russia.
Improve the quality of your pet’s life
Fast, accurate, clear, and affordable results from our USA based lab.
Is it an Allergy or Intolerance?
The difference between an allergy and an intolerance is how the body responds to a food, ingredient or substance it considers harmful.
350+ Food Intolerances
Identify the food items and ingredients in your pet’s food that could be causing them unpleasant symptoms.
100+ Skin Sensitives
Shampoos • Conditioners • Deodorizing • Sprays
Determine if your pet is sensitive to any of the ingredients in your pet care products and avoid the products that contain them.
300+ Environmental Intolerances
Plants & Grass • Chemicals • Heavy Metals• Pollens
Determine How your pet’s body reacts upon exposure to the most common environmental items.
400+ Nutritional Imbalances
Vitamins • Minerals • Amino Acids • Fatty Acids
Determine if your pet is eating a proper diet and getting the correct nutrients.
How can you tell the difference?
- The reaction is almost immediate.
- Your immune system releases antibodies – which is the allergic reaction – to fight off the substance it feels is causing harm.
- It is a medical diagnosis that could possibly be life threatening.
- The symptoms may appear several hours or days after the ingestion, contact or exposure.
- The sensitivity does not involve the body’s immune system, but rather the digestive system.
- May cause reactions ranging from a mild skin rash to severe abdominal discomfort. They are not normally life-threatening.
My dog hates going to the vet.
This was so easy & quick and
provided great information. Results
were much quicker than expected.